Our fantastic competition to win a full professional manuscript edit for your work is closing. Upload yours now to be in with a chance to win. Deadline for submissions is Sunday 27th May 2012.
Upload To Win!
This is the final call for our fantastic competition to win a professional MSS edit from Cornerstones Literary Consultancy.
We’ll be drawing the winner next week (28th May) but there’s still time to enter. Here’s the detail and how to enter your ebook:
Cornerstones have generously offered one lucky iWriteReadRater a General Report on a work of theirs. This report provides an excellent overview of a manuscript, highlighting problem areas and strengths, and making suggestions for revision from their team of experienced professional editors.
For a 100,000 word novel the RRP of this prize is £500 (circa US$800)!
This is a fantastic prize and well worth winning for all authors, published, indie, or aspiring!
To be in with a chance of winning, simply log in to iWriteReadRate and upload your ebook (it’s really easy!):
Visit our social ebook community & ecommerce site for writers and readers of fiction: iWriteReadRate…do you?
About Cornerstones Literary Consultancy
Established 13 years ago, Cornerstones, www.cornerstones.co.uk, was one of the UK’s first Literary Consultancies and its reputation in the industry is second to none. The hub of the team is Director Helen Corner, Managing Editor Kathryn Price, Assistant Editor Ayisha Malik, and Coda the dog, whose job is to receive lots of fuss and collapse boxes. They have 60 professional industry editors who provide structural editing (and copy-editing and proofreading) and specialise in guiding first time authors to perfect their writing. They also scout for leading UK agents and have launched over 50 authors.
Sincere thanks to Helen and Kathryn for supporting iWRR with this awesome competition.
Conditions of Entry into the competition:
- You must have uploaded an ebook to our site (if you’ve already uploaded you will be included). You must have at least one active ebook on the site.
- Your ebook content must fall within the size range for our site of XS, S, M, L, or XL.
- Your uploaded ebook(s) must conform to the sites Terms & Conditions.
- The winner of the Upload Competition can use the prize on any work, not necessarily the work they have uploaded to our site. The winner must upload the revised version of their critiqued work to iWriteReadRate.
- The winners of the prize will be drawn at random by iWriteReadRate.