We’re delighted to launch a competition today for the first 75 uploaders to our site.
We’ve sourced a great writer services prize for you being among the first uploaders to our Beta, courtesy of Cornerstones Literary Consultancy.
Calling all iWriteReadRaters, indie publishers and aspiring authors! Upload to our new ebook website and be entered into our competitions for the following fantastic prizes!
Cornerstones have generously offered one lucky iWriteReadRater a General Report on a work of theirs. This report provides an excellent overview of a manuscript, highlighting problem areas and strengths, and making suggestions for revision from their team of experienced professional editors.
For a 100,000 word novel the RRP of this prize is £500 (circa US$800)!
This is a fantastic prize and well worth winning for all authors, published, indie, or aspiring!
In addition to the General Report we’re also running a simultaneous Download Competition. The author with the most downloads when we hit that magic 75 uploaded ebooks will win a copy of Write a Blockbuster and Get it Published (Hodder) by Helen Corner and Lee Weatherly (author of Angel series, L.A. Weatherly).
‘An excellent book on how to write and the reality of getting published.’ Writing Magazine.
‘The best present you could give yourself as a writer.’ Customer Review, Amazon.
What do I need to do to enter these competitions?
It’s simple! All you need to do is to upload your work and use our sites Social Network functions to spread the word about your ebook and iWriteReadRate.com!
About Cornerstones Literary Consultancy
Established 13 years ago, Cornerstones, www.cornerstones.co.uk, was one of the UK’s first Literary Consultancies and its reputation in the industry is second to none. The hub of the team is Director Helen Corner, Managing Editor Kathryn Price, Assistant Editor Ayisha Malik, and Coda the dog, whose job is to receive lots of fuss and collapse boxes. They have 60 professional industry editors who provide structural editing (and copy-editing and proofreading) and specialise in guiding first time authors to perfect their writing. They also scout for leading UK agents and have launched over 50 authors.
Thanks must go to Helen and Kathryn for supporting us with these competitions – it is very much appreciated.
Conditions of Entry into these competitions
- You must be one of the first 75 uploaders to our Beta (if you’ve already uploaded you will be included). You must have at least one active ebook on the site.
- Your ebook content must fall within the size range for our site of XS, S, M, L, or XL.
- Your uploaded ebook(s) must conform to the sites Terms & Conditions.
- The winner of the Upload Competition can use the prize on any work, not necessarily the work they have uploaded to our Beta. The winner must upload the revised version of their critiqued work to iWriteReadRate.
- The winners of each prize will be drawn at random by iWriteReadRate from the first 75 uploaders.
Happy writing, reading and rating, everyone!
The iWriteReadRate Team
Other helpful iWriteReadRate articles: